Thursday, January 29, 2009

Seizures in Barren Praise series

Below are the first two pieces finished for the series of painting representing the Trap Them LP titled "Seizures in Barren Praise".
Instead of waiting until the entire series is finished, as I did with the previous records, I decided to put up a couple at a time as they are complete. All thirteen written days will represented with individual pieces.

Anyone interested in either of the two pieces, please email me with price inquiries and any other questions at failgivers@gmail.com

They are shipped priority mail, very carefully packaged and insured.

Also, for anyone taking a look for the first time or anyone that hasn't stopped here for a while, there are still a few pieces left from both the "Sleepwell Deconstructor" and "Seance Prime" series.

Of course, multiple purchases will result in discounted prices / shipping.
If interested in any of the pieces from the previous series, please take a look at the older posts from 2008 and 2007.

Thanks for taking a look. More will be up soon, and if there's any day / song inparticular that you would like to be notified about when complete, please send an email and I'll make sure you know when they are up for sale.

rjm

2 comments:

Wonderful said...

Dude. This shit looks awesome. If I was rich I'd buy it all (but I'm not so I'm going to do the opposite).

You guys played in Madison, WI and the crowd was lame. Sorry. I thought you guys ruled. You should do a headlining show through the area where you play your entire discography.

Thanks.

Ryan Aircraft said...

I could have sworn prices were listed on here in the past, but how much for Iconflict? If you'd rather not respond publicly, hit me up on the twitter.

Thanks,
Ryan