Wednesday, December 29, 2010

29.12.10.....farewell

The handwritten copies of "Failgivers, Volume One" are completely sold out. Sorry to those that inquired after they were all gone and I apologize for not getting back to you in a timely manner. Lots of distractions caused me to forget to be prompt with replies.
There will be a published version in the (distant) future, along with some other things finally being published (!). More info on that as I have a better amount of info to give out.

As you can see, a lot of the paintings have started to sell in a surprisingly quick manner. Any non-TT related paintings that peak your interest, please feel free to get in touch about pricing. Thanks to those of you who have made the last few days a very busy time for me. It's great to know my form of art is appreciated. There will be much more when I find the time!

No comments: